When visiting shopping malls, children typically like to play at the indoor playgrounds or amusement parks. Blok Space at Gurney Paragon Mall provides a different type of activity. Children gets to play with Lego at Blok Space, where they get to build stuff with Lego blocks and practice their creativity.
At Gurney Paragon Mall, parents can drop off their children at Blok Space, and go shopping. The staffs will take care of the kids, and even help them build stuff with the Lego blocks.
For non-members, the price is RM18 per hour, with additional RM3 for every 10 minutes added on time. Refer to the picture below for the price list at the time of writing (15 July 2018).
Check out the blog posts below on other fun places for children in Penang:
- Adventure Zone – Fun Indoor Playground For Children In Batu Ferringhi
- Molly Fantasy – Indoor Amusement Park For Children At AEON Queensbay Mall, Penang
- Chatoys Funtime 4 Kidz – An Indoor Children’s Playground At Tesco Seri Tanjung Pinang
- Straits Green – Playground By The Sea, Tanjung Tokong, Penang
- Playground Suitable For Young Children At Penang Youth Park
- Playground For Children Among Trees At Penang Youth Park
- Penang Children’s Library Along Jalan Scotland