Sushi King is a popular Japanese restaurant chain in Malaysia. It was established back in 1995, and was the first Japanese restaurant in Malaysia to serve sushi on a conveyor belt system (“sushi on the kaiten”). Sushi King restaurants have Halal certification. Today, Sushi King restaurants also provide sushi-making classes for kids and adults (needs special arrangement) – my elder daughter had attended a couple of these sushi-making classes when she was studying at The Learning Garden kindergarten.
Here is the list of Sushi King branches in Penang:
- Sushi King Gurney Plaza
Gurney Plaza, Lot 170-02-58, Persiaran Gurney, 10250 Georgetown, Penang.
- Sushi King 1st Avenue Mall
1st Avenue Mall, Log LG-71, Lower Ground Floor, 182, Jalan Magazine, 10300 Georgetown, Penang.
- Sushi King Prangin Mall
Prangin Mall – Komtar, 33-G-38, Ground Floor, Jalan Dr. Lim Chwee Leong, 10100 Georgetown, Penang.
- Sushi King E-Gate
E-Gate, Lot G12 & G13, Ground Floor, No. 1, Lebuh Tengku Kudin 2, 11700 Gelugor, Penang.
- Sushi King Queensbay Mall
Queensbay Mall, LG-93, 100, Persiaran Bayan Indah, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang.
- Sushi King All Season Place
Lot No. L1-20, Level 1, 6H-1-03, Lebuhraya Thean Teik, 11500 Air Itam, Penang.
- Sushi King Sunway Carnival Mall
Sunway Carnival Mall, UG13, UG14, UG15, Upper Ground Floor, 3068, Jalan Todak, Pusat Bandar Seberang Jaya, 13700 Seberang Jaya, Penang.
- Sushi King Auto City
Auto City, 1833-G1, Jalan Perusahaan, 13600 Seberang Perai, Penang.
- Sushi King AEON Mall Bukit Mertajam
AEON Mall Bukit Mertajam, S21, Second Floor, Jalan Rozhan, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang.
If you like Japanese food, check out the following blog posts as well:
- Enjoy Japanese BBQ And Shabu Shabu At Wagyu O Restaurant, Krystal Point, Bayan Lepas, Penang
- Edo Ichi Japanese Cuisine At Island Plaza, Tanjung Tokong, Penang
- Enjoy Japanese Food At Rakuzen, Gurney Paragon, Georgetown, Penang
- Sushi Stall At Sin Hup Aun Cafe, Pulau Tikus, Penang
- Sushi Jiro & Don Jiro At Gurney Plaza, Georgetown, Penang
- Yoshinoya Restaurant Branches In Penang
Pingback: Sushi Wafu Restaurant At Moulmein Rise Shoppes, Pulau Tikus, Penang – Penang Local Stuff