There is currently a makeshift indoor playground on the Lower Ground Floor – Main Atrium of 1st Avenue Mall. Named the Moo Moo Balloon Farm, the indoor playground will be in operation from 18 May 2023 to 11 June 2023.
As its name implies, the playground’s design is based on a cow’s farm. And it is not surprising that Farm Fresh is one of the sponsors, along with Muyogi (frozen yogurt shop), Go Go Party and others. The decoration of the playground are made up of lots of colourful balloons. There is a farm house, a windmill, clouds and lots of balloons on the floor. Inside the playground, kids get to play with a balloon slide, trampoline and a yellow “duck boat”.
The Moo Moo Balloon Farm is open for kids aged 4-12 years old. The entrance fee is RM12 for 15 minutes of playtime. Socks must be worn at all times (as usual, you may buy the socks at the counter, if you did not bring them).
Here is a video of the Moo Moo Balloon Farm Indoor Playground on the Penang Local Stuff YouTube Channel:
During the April-June 2023 timeframe, there are many events lined up at 1st Avenue Mall:
- 23 April – 21 May: VS Outlet Pop Up Store, Location: GF – Magazine Entrance
- 20, 21, 27 & 28 May: Kid’s Balloon Workshop (2pm & 4pm), Location: LG – Main Atrium
- 20, 21, 27 & 28 May: Balloonist Clown Appearance (3pm), Location: LG – Main Atrium
- 26 May – 5 June: B.L. Furnishing Fair, Location: 1st Floor – McNair
- 3 – 4 June: Kid’s Balloon Workshop (2pm & 4pm), Location: LG – Main Atrium
- 3 – 4 June: Balloonist Clown Appearance (3pm), Location: LG – Main Atrium
- 16 – 17 June: Dragon Boat Festival, Location: GF – McNair Entrance
So, head down to 1st Avenue Mall now to have some fun!